Insider Knowledge, Industry Relationships,
A great travel experience begins with impeccable planning, and no one can make your planning process easier than a travel advisor. Instead of spending your valuable time endlessly sifting through online reviews and booking engines, you can relax while we use our industry relationships and insider knowledge to build you the perfect itinerary. We’re travel curators, designers, matchmakers - taking care of every detail to ensure that your trip is seamless from beginning to end.
the Lesley Cohen Travel Group creates customized travel experiences for each and every one of our clients.
As members of the industry leading agency SmartFlyer, we have constant access to the knowledge and inside scoop of hundreds of luxury travel experts whose job it is to see, and know, the world. And because SmartFlyer is a member of the Virtuoso network - an elite, invitation-only consortium of the top 1% of travel providers in the world, we have the purchasing power behind us to not only negotiate the best rates for you, but also give you access to VIP upgrades, priority waitlists and exclusive amenities that simply aren’t available via any other travel website, rewards program or credit card membership.
Our bookings get noticed and so will you.
How It Works
- As a new client, you will fill out a travel inquiry form telling us about your preferences, dates, budget and any other details describing your travel needs and aesthetic
- A member of our team will be in touch within 48 business hours to discuss your trip with you
- Once your client service agreement has been completed and any fees or deposits have been received (if charges apply) we will send you ideas and pricing for trips that match your preferences
- You review the options and let us know if you have questions - we continue to fine tune the options from there
- Time to book! We confirm the property for you and send you confirmation
- Depending on your trip and service selection we can help button-up additional details such as transfers, dining, touring and other custom experiences
- Prior to your departure we will confirm your stay with the on-site team to make sure you are VIP’ed whenever possible and well taken care of during your stay
- You relax, travel and enjoy!
- Family vacations and multi-generational travel
- Corporate travel- incentive travel, meetings and corporate retreats
- Milestone birthday and anniversary trips
- On-site guides for private or group tours
- Speciality and active travel - cycling tours, guided hikes, fishing trips and more
- Romantic getaways
- River and ocean cruises
- Yacht/Catamaran/Boat charters
- Helicopter transfers and tours
- Plane charters and coordination from ground transfers to/from FBOs
- Access to sporting events, hard-to-get theatre tickets and other special experiences